Wednesday, January 4, 2012

[bienvenue]

I finally did it....for ages now, I've been wanting to set up a new blog and here it is!

Same name, same person, but with significant changes.

I started my last blog several years ago and it just no longer feels like me at all. I have changed so, so much in the past year or two, and felt like every post I did lately was just pointing out that fact. However, I still want to do some blogging (time permitting....college has a way of eating up any spare minutes you're lucky enough to have in the first place) and finally realized that I was just going to need to start a completely different blog if I wanted to feel like I could post freely.

My guess is that most of you already know me, whether from my previous blog or in real life, but if you don't this is a brief overview of me:

freshman in college, studying music and dance
Catholic
lover of words
anglophile
hard-core listener to music
caffeine addict
lover of the weird and beautiful
unpredictable
and
has obsessions with owls, cellphones, greek mythology, clothes, and sharing my thoughts with the world

No comments: